- "Clean County Air to Share."
- Two pubic recreational parks maintained by the Louise Beautification Committee.
- Two charming antique shops.
- State-of-the-art rice milling facility which is one of only two in the U.S. that bales and ships rice hulls.
- Sablatura's Grocery is a third geneartion meat market.
- 1985 Vajdos Aviation and the
Flying V Ranch are establishedby Robbie Vajdos, a third-generation
businessman. Primary business is restoring antique aircraft. They
specialise in the Boeing Stearman. Mr. Vajdos has restored over 30
aircraft including 12 Stearman. The Flying V Ranch has a 3,000 foot
long 100 foot wide turf runway.
- 1891 the Louise Untied Methodist Church was founded. The sanctuary was dedicated in 1894.
- 1905 Louise State Bank building
built (Now houses the Wharton County Water Office). The original vault
door and time-works with intricate settings set in copper and brass are
- 1906 H.P. Stockton House built.
His grandson and great grandson are third and fourth generation bankers
and are currently affilitate dwith Louise's hometown bank, the First
State Bank of Louise. The home is still a family residence of the third
September-Third weekend in September "Under the Wire Fly In".
|First Baptist Church
|Holy Temple Church of God in Christ
112 Spruce ST
|Louise United Methodist Church
|Rising Star Baptist Church
116 Cedar St.
|Saint Procopius Catholic Church
1410 Third ST